[ugrads] IIT SIAM Student Chapter Math Tea

Xuan Zhou xzhou23 at hawk.iit.edu
Sun Apr 1 20:13:15 CDT 2012

Dear all,

We thank you for supporting Math Tea and all the other events brought by IIT SIAM this semester. However, due to the popularity of our Math Tea and the limited capacity of the place holding this event, we decide to request an entry fee of $3 per person in the future. The charge for SIAM members is $2. Anyone interested in becoming a SIAM member can send his/her name, student ID number and email address to Joseph at jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu.

Best Regards,

Xuan Zhou
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter