[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] weekly problem

Igor Cialenco igor at math.iit.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:05:19 CDT 2011

Dear All,

Math Weekly Problem Competitions is back!
http://math.iit.edu/~weeklyproblem/

The rules and regulations of the contest remain the same. Shortly, each
Friday 3pm we  post a mathematical problem on the web and first
undergraduate student from IIT who correctly solves the problem gets a prize
of $15. Sent your solutions to weeklyproblem at math.iit.edu

For more details and the official rules  see
http://math.iit.edu/~weeklyproblem/WeeklyProblemCompetition2011-2012.pdf

The contest is sponsored by SIAM Chapter at IIT and IIT Department of
Applied Mathematics.

Please spread the word about this contest to all you IIT undergraduate
friends. We are looking forward to your active participation and wish you
Good Luck!

All the best,

Weekly Problem Team:

Igor Cialenco <http://math.iit.edu/~igor> , Faculty Advisor