[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Math competition tomorrow, now E1 103

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:46:39 CDT 2011

Hi.  Tomorrow's math contest has been moved to room 103.  That is:

Open to all undergrad students
Saturday, October 29, 9am-11:30am, E1 103
Arrive at 8:45am to register

More information, including past exams and solutions:
http://www.math.vt.edu/people/plinnell/Vtregional/
(Note that the problems are not at all routine.  Solving one or two is
already impressive, and there is no shame in solving none.)

Hope to see you there.

Michael J. Pelsmajer
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206

(312)567-5344 pelsmajer at iit.edu