[ugrads] Research Poster Section of IIT SIAM 2011

Qi Ye qye3 at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Oct 19 16:28:53 CDT 2011

Dear All,

Our SIAM chapter will hold a conference on Oct 29-30. It will open a
research poster section for our IIT student only. It is a good chance to
present your research work before the senior researchers. Its official
webpage is http://www.math.iit.edu/~siam/workshop/.

We know some students will do the research posters. But we have not received
any title and abstract of the posters in our register email box:
iit-siam-workshop at math.iit.edu. Please send them to the register email as
soon as possible before this weekend.

In addition, please send the poster as pdf file to the same email adress
before next Thurs. We will help you to print the posters together for free.

Thank you very much for your help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Qi Ye