[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Fwd: actuarial club forrum

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Oct 6 20:17:24 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hao Lu <hlu13 at hawk.iit.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Subject: actuarial club forrum
To: olkhagva at hawk.iit.edu

Hi, everybody!
    http://actciit.appspot.com/  This is a website for the forum of
Actuarial Club. Hopefully everybody can join us to share your ideas
and problems! I want to begin our meetings from next week. You can
post your problems or some topics that need to be talked about, we
will arrange the meeting to solve your problems!
    Our website still have some problems, like you can not copy and
paste mathematical formulas, but my friends is working on it. I am
sorry for the inconvenience.
    Besides, I have the pdf of the Probability exam and the FM exam.
So if you need the e-book, just write down your name and email address
on the forum. I will send you the book.
    If you have some other questions, feel free to email me!
    Best Wishes!
    Hao Lu
    10/03/2011