[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Fwd: Actuarial Club Meeting

Zhihe Liu zliu34 at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Nov 8 10:06:29 CST 2011

Dear all,

The actuarial club is going to have their first meeting next week. You are
all welcome to come!

Zhihe Liu

Hello, everybody!
    I am Hao Lu, the registration of our club has finished. We are gonna
hold a kick-off meeting on November 16th, from 12:30 PM to 1:45 PM at IIT
Main Campus, Hermann Hall, Alumni Lounge and we provide free lunch!
    I will talk about the purpose of this club, the expectations of this
club and what are Actuarial Exams about. Besides,I will invite Professor
Fred Hickernell and Professor Bruce Mueller to attend the meeting to share
there experiences and ideas.
    But what important is I want to hear your voices! Please share your
advices and expectations with us so we can make this club better and
better!
    Please give me the reply before November 14th if you want to attend the
meeting!
    Please send your email to hlu13 at hawk.iit.edu!
    Best Wishes!
    Hao Lu