[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] End of Year Math Party Tomorrow!!

Zhihe Liu zliu34 at iit.edu
Tue Apr 26 13:05:49 CDT 2011

 Dear All,

Because of the terrible weather of Chicago, we can not do the BBQ party
outside in this semester. I am so sorry about this matter.

However, we will hold a Applied Maths party at the lunch time on Wed. We
will order some BBQ food and make the party inside. This is the last event
of our SIAM chapter in this semester. Welcome all the students and faculties
to join our party.

UIC SIAM chapter will also join this party at this time.

Time: April 27th 2011, Wed., 12:30-1:30pm
Location: Engineering 1 Building, Room 102,

Looking forward to meeting soon.

Sincerely,

Qi Ye

IIT SIAM chapter, Department of Applied Mathematics