[ugrads] Applied Maths Party, IIT SIAM chapter

Qi Ye qye3 at iit.edu
Tue Apr 26 12:59:18 CDT 2011

Dear All,

Because of the terrible weather of Chicago, we can not do the BBQ party outside in this semester. I am so sorry about this matter.

However, we will hold a Applied Maths party at the lunch time on Wed. We will order some BBQ food and make the party inside. This is the last event of our SIAM chapter in this semester. Welcome all the students and faculties to join our party.

UIC SIAM chapter will also join this party at this time.

Time: April 27th 2011, Wed., 12:30-1:30pm
Place: Engineering 1 Building, Room 102, IIT

Looking forward to meeting soon.

Sincerely,

Qi Ye

IIT SIAM chapter, Department of Applied Mathematics