[ugrads] FW: Mathematica Screencasts

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Wed Sep 1 10:20:13 CDT 2010

Hi All,

	As you all know, the university now has a site license for
Mathematica and we're all able to install a copy of the software on our own
(personal) machines. To do this, start here
http://my.iit.edu/iit/ots/mathematica.shtml.

Once you've got the software installed, you may want some help to get up to
speed. Allen Flavell, one of our graduate students, has worked a lot on
Mathematica this summer and has sent me the email below about useful video
tutorials.

	Have fun learning and using the software,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A
email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu