[ugrads] Fwd: NCUWM 2011

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed Oct 13 06:29:02 CDT 2010

Dear undergraduate women,

Several of our female mathematics majors, including Anita Thomas, have taken advantage of this conference in the past and found it quite valuable.  If you are interested in attending, I suggest that you contact Anita, who I hope will be willing to coordinate the group going from our department.  If there are financial needs, the department may be able to assist.

Colleagues, please encourage women who may be interested in careers in mathematics, especially as researchers, to consider attending this conference.