[ugrads] Putnam exam sign-up deadline is 5pm Thu 10/7

Eda Gjergo eda.gjergo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:58:53 CDT 2010

In preparation for the competition, the Math Club is organizing a series of
meetings in which Professor Berkaliev, from the Math Department, will be
teaching us a few techniques to solve some problems.
The meetings will most likely take place Thursday afternoon.
Anyone interested, please contact me within 24 hours, so that we can set a
time suitable for everyone.
Thanks

Eda