[ugrads] FW: Elementary School Science Fair Question

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Tue Nov 16 19:45:31 CST 2010

Hi,

	Below is a request for volunteers for science fair judges at a local
school. We've had quite a few of these every year. If you're interested,
please contact Todd Medintz (tmedintz at yahoo.com), the teacher who sent the
email below.

	Greg Fasshauer

P.S.: Feel free to ask any of your non-math friends to go along.

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A
email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu