[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Math Club Event Change! Fwd: Talk to students and faculty by Mead Killion, Next Wed Nov 10

Zhihe Liu zliu34 at iit.edu
Fri Nov 5 00:55:33 CDT 2010

Dear Math Club Members,

We just heard from Prof. Hickernell saying that one alumnus from Applied
Math Department will come *Next Wednesday, Nov 10th 12:45pm*. (Please see
details about Mead Killion in Prof. Hickernell's email. ) Thus we will have
the Ultimate Puzzle Competition a week after.

As usual, we'll provide lunch. However the room is TBD. We will sent out
email about the location as soon as possible.

You are welcome to bring friends!

Bests,

Zhihe Liu
Math Club President