[ugrads] Today's advising session

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Wed Mar 31 16:47:33 CDT 2010

Thanks to all of you for showing earlier today and contributing to a -
hopefully - successful first run of our advising session.

I hope many of you will follow up on some of the suggestions made, and take
advantage of the professors' invitations to come speak with them
individually.

One thing I forgot to mention: we're offering MATH 400 this summer. Think
about it, tell your friends. If this works out, perhaps we'll be able to
start another  new tradition and offer an advanced course every summer.

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email:  <mailto:fasshauer at iit.edu> fasshauer at iit.edu  or
<mailto:fass at math.iit.edu> fass at math.iit.edu