[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] SIAM Student Chapter Activities this week: Math Tea

Yizhi yzhang97 at iit.edu
Wed Mar 24 20:04:43 CDT 2010

Dear all,

Welcome you all to the Math Tea organized by SIAM Student Chapter at IIT.

We will continue our biweekly math tea event. This time Rodrigo will prepare the Mexican style snacks.

The winners of the Math Contest will also be annouced. This contest is held by the Math and Math Education Research Group.

Take a break from you busy schedule and enjoy the food and drinks prepared by our members.

Look forward to see you then.

Math Tea,  Room 112, E1 Building, 4:40pm, Thursday, Mar 25th

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

SIAM IIT Chapter