[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Math Club Upcoming Event

Hannah R Kolb hkolb at iit.edu
Mon Mar 22 22:33:10 CDT 2010

There will be no Math Club this week

We are working on setting up an Advising Forum for next week. We have done
similar in the past and this can be a useful tool to planning your future at IIT

This will include a Q&A session on courses, schedules and specializations

We are also getting representatives/Professors from each specialization

But we need your help, please respond to this email with a preferred day next
week that would be best, we are thinking Wednesday or Thursday. We also would
like some questions so that the professors can prepare.

Thanks for you help, hope to hear from you soon!

 Hannah Kolb

"Here I am: my brain is open"
-Erdos