[ugrads] Fwd: Reminder: CSL UG summer research stipend nominations deadline

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Thu Jan 21 14:49:04 CST 2010

Dear students,

There is an opportunity for undergraduate students to work with
faculty during the summer on research and be supported financially.
The key requirement is to have a good faculty student pairing and
topic.  Let me encourage you to consider this opportunity and to
approach faculty members whom you might be interested to work with to
discuss possible topics.