[ugrads] Fwd: NEBRASKA - Summer REU Programs

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Tue Jan 12 13:54:36 CST 2010

Dear undergrads,

It is time to be applying for summer research experiences.

Here is an opportunity that Hannah Kolb took advantage of last year and was very fruitful for her.  Please contact Hannah for more info.

My suggestion for this or any summer program is that you identify a faculty member who knows you well and can write a good recommendation.  Talk to that faculty member and get their advice on how to make a strong application.