[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] math club officers! last call!

Anita E. Thomas athomas5 at iit.edu
Tue Apr 20 09:40:12 CDT 2010

So far, we have two nominations for math club officers 2010-2011:

President:  Zhihe Liu
Vice President:  Anita Thomas

Please note:
You may nominate yourself whether or not you have participated in math club in
the past.  We're really looking for dedicated and innovative people.

**You will have a chance to nominate yourself or others at the BBQ today or
through email (athomas5 at iit.edu).  We are looking for the following positions to
be filled:  President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer

Today's events:

11:25 am - Research Talk Presentation: Dark Matter: A Mathematician's
Perspective  Location: E1 244

12:30 pm - BBQ with faculty and students by tennis courts

4:40 - 5:30 pm - Lecture: "How to Be a Successful Applied Mathematician" with
the SIAM student chapter.  Location: E1 244

Thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday's Menger events!!