[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] math contest this Friday

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Tue Apr 6 14:41:54 CDT 2010

The Illinois Section of the Mathematical Association of America has
its annual math contest this Friday, April 9, 4:50pm-6:00pm, as part
of the ISMAA meeting, at Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois.
In previous years, teams from IIT won top prizes, and I know that we
have the talent to do it again.

Any undergraduate student can participate, with up to three on a team.
 If you're interested, write me an email, soon!  (I'm taking over the
organizational responsibilities from Hannah.)

There's also the option of staying for the rest of the conference, but
I'll save that for those who contact me.

Best,
Michael J. Pelsmajer
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206

(312)567-5344 pelsmajer at iit.edu