[ugrads] Reminder from Evite : Applied Math Department End-of-Year Party

Evite info at mailva.evite.com
Mon Nov 30 00:33:17 CST 2009

Evite Reminder

Hi ugrads,

We want to remind you that Applied Math Department End-of-Year Party is coming up on Wed. Dec 2.

Your current reply is Maybe.

View the invite to see guest comments or to make any last-minute changes.
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=JMNFHLODWWUXNVJTPTIW&li=iq&src=email

Send a free Thank You eCard to your guests after the event.  You can schedule them now!
http://www.evite.com/app/ecards/create/selectRecipients.do?eventID=JXUIVHZYQLDLLDAPDPRR&cardTheme=thank_you
Get planning tips on Evite!

*Find recipes, gift ideas, and party suggestions
http://www.evite.com/pages/places/myevite/ideas.jsp

*Check out local event listings
http://www.evite.com/pages/gt/search/index.jsp

*Search for bars and restaurants in your area
http://www.evite.com/pages/places/places.jsp

We hope your event is a success.

Enjoy!

The Evite Team

Are you having trouble seeing this email? Simply open your browser, then copy and paste the following URL into the address bar:
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=JMNFHLODWWUXNVJTPTIW&li=iq&src=email

If you found this email in your junk/bulk folder, please add info at mailva.evite.com to ensure that you'll receive all future Evite invitations in your Inbox.

Was this email unwanted? Click below to manage your communication preferences:
http://www.evite.com/respond/remove?iid=JMNFHLODWWUXNVJTPTIW

Replying to this email will reply directly to the sender.  Your email address will be displayed.

Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.