[ugrads] CME field trip

Ben Niu nben at iit.edu
Thu May 7 10:03:59 CDT 2009

Dear all,
         IIT SIAM chapter will organize the last activity for this
semester tomorrow. We are going to CME for a field trip. I know it is
close to final week however tomorrow is the only time slot available for
us due to the CME schedule. I hope you all can come to relax before the
final week. We will meet 9:30 in the lobby of E1 building and should be
back by 12:00pm.  A
shuttle bus is reserved for a round-trip. Please reply to me to
registrate for this trip.

cheers,

Ben Niu        3128230068
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter