[ugrads] Fwd: Spring 2009 evaluation

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed May 6 12:13:28 CDT 2009

Dear colleagues and students,

The IIT teaching evaluations are an important component of assessing
how we are doing and where improvements need to be made.  They do
affect our decisions on promotion, retention salary adjustments for
full-time and adjunct faculty.  Please participate in the process so
that we can have good data to work with.

Thanks,