[ugrads] IIT SIAM Chapter events this week

Ben Niu nben at iit.edu
Mon May 4 15:35:54 CDT 2009

Dear all,
        I hope you are all well prepared for the final week. In the last
week of the semester, IIT SIAM Chapter will organize the following events:

1. End of Semester Celebration Party,  Room 112, 5:30pm, E1 building,  Wednesday, May 6
As a traditional departmental event, IIT SIAM chapter will organize
the end of semester celebration party. Traditional Chinese food
including dim sum will be provided. You are all invited. Also the
results of second IIT Math Contest result will be announced during the
party. Look forward to see you all on Wednesday.

2. Field trip to CME,  9:30am to 11:30 am, Friday, May 8
We will make a short trip to CME(Chicago Mercantile Exchange) to view
the real trading and experience what happen in the real market. A
shuttle bus is reserved for a round-trip. Please reply to me to
registrate for this trip.

Thank you very much.

Ben Niu 3128230068
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter