[ugrads] Fwd: Chicago Area Undergraduate Research Symposium (CAURS)

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed Feb 25 07:09:47 CST 2009

Dear students,

Below is a great opportunity for you to report on and showcase your
research.  It is also a good warm-up for our department's student
research poster competition on April 20.  Please talk to your advisors
and sign up before the March 13 deadline

Dear colleagues,

Please encourage your undergraduate students to participate and
consider being a judge.