[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] [Siam-student] SIAM Student Chapter Activities this week: Math Tea

Yizhi yzhang97 at iit.edu
Mon Feb 23 18:43:48 CST 2009

Dear all,

Welcome you all to the Math Tea organized by SIAM Student Chapter at IIT.

We will continue our biweekly math tea event.

The certificates of achievement for being on the Dean’s List for the Fall 2008 semester will be awarded in the Math Tea.

Take a break from you busy schedule and enjoy the food and drinks prepared by our members.

Look forward to see you then.

Math Tea,  Room 112, E1 Building, 4:30pm, Wednesday, Feb 25th.

Thank you very much. See you all tomorrow.

Cheers,

SIAM IIT Chapter

2009-02-23

Yizhi