[ugrads] IIT Dinner at the Joint Math Meetings

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Tue Dec 22 09:24:44 CST 2009

Dear colleagues, students, and alumni,

If you are going to the Joint Math Meetings in San Francisco next month, please join us for this dinner.  I really hope to see you there.  Faculty and students, we are the hosts!

Also please forward this invitation to others you know from our IIT (Applied) Math family.

As a bit of helpful redundancy, please RSVP to both Marian and me.   If you have any questions at the last minute, you may contact me by email or my cell phone, 630-696-8124.

Calling all IIT Math Alumni!
Join your fellow IIT math alumni for dinner in San Francisco during the 2010 Joint Math Meetings. Whether or not you plan to attend the conference, don’t miss the chance to catch up with other IIT math alumni in your area, and enjoy a complimentary dinner on us! Meet Fred J. Hickernell, professor and chair of the Department of Applied Mathematics at IIT, who joins us in hosting the dinner.

IIT Math Alumni Dinner