[ugrads] Student Volunteers for Conference

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Tue Oct 28 23:24:14 CDT 2008

Dear Students,

Professors Ellis, Pelsmajer, and Schaefer (Depaul), and I are organizing a
Graph Theory conference here at IIT on Saturday, November 8th. Some of the
information about the conference is available at
<http://math.iit.edu/mighty47.html>. Over 60 participants from all over US
including 39 speakers will be attending.

We are looking for some of you to volunteer to help with the registration
process and some other related tasks. There will be a registration desk at
the BOG on Friday November 7th, 6pm-9pm, and at the conference building on
campus (to be decided) on Saturday November 8th, 8am-12noon. In addition,
we might need some help putting up signs with directions/ conference
information around the campus, and putting together the registration
packets on Friday.

Please write back if you are able to help us with any of these tasks.
Please specify which time periods you will be able to help us. If you need
any further information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Even if you are unable to volunteer your time, I would still encourage you
to register and attend the conference. Many of the talks will be
accessible to those of you with some background in graph theory.

I hope to hear from you soon.

best regards,
Hemanshu