[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] SIAM Student Chapter Activities this week: Math Tea

Ben Niu nben at iit.edu
Tue Oct 14 13:55:56 CDT 2008

Dear all,
         Welcome you all to the Math Tea organized by SIAM Student
Chapter at IIT. This week, we will continue our biweekly math tea event.
This time we will provide pizza and snacks. Take a break from you busy
schedule and enjoy the delicious pizza prepared by our members. Look
forward to see you then.

Math Tea,  Room 106, E1 Building, 4:30pm, Wednesday, Oct 15th.

Thank you very much. See you all tomorrow.

Cheers,

Ben Niu        3128230068
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter