[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Gladys & Joe have sent you an Evite Invitation

Gladys & Joe info at mail.evite.com
Mon Nov 24 17:03:46 CST 2008

Gladys & Joe has invited you to
You are invited to "IIT Applied Mathematics End-of-Semester Celebration" by Gladys & Joe.

Click below to visit Evite for more information about the event and also to RSVP.
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=XALYQHAFSSJQOLOBRRFK&src=email

**If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

This invitation was sent to you by Gladys & Joe using Evite. To remove yourself
from this guest list please click on the link above.

This Evite Invite is covered by Evite's privacy policy*.
To view this privacy policy, click here:
http://www.evite.com/privacy

Did this email go to your junk/bulk folder?  Add info at evite.com to your address book to ensure that you receive future Evite Invitations in your Inbox.

Don't want to receive Evite emails from this person?  Update your email preferences.

Replies to this email will go directly to the sender, not to Evite. Your email address will be displayed in your reply.

Having trouble opening this Evite Invitation?  Try pasting this URL into your browser:
http://www.evite.com/r?iid=XALYQHAFSSJQOLOBRRFK&li=iq&src=email

Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.