[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Cancellation of Math Tea for this week

Ben Niu nben at iit.edu
Tue Nov 18 13:46:13 CST 2008

Dear all,
         Since there is a department colloquia tomorrow at the same time
slot of Math Tea. The department encourages everyone to be in the
colloquia, we decide to have the Math tea after the colloquia. After the
colloquia, we will provide some extra Chinese snacks and food so that
people who want to stay for further chat can stay for a liitle while.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

Math tea:  Room 106, E1. Time:  Around 5:30pm(after the colloquia), Nov
19th.

Cheers,

Ben Niu        3128230068
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter