[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] SIAM Student Chapter Activities this week: Math Tea

Ben Niu nben at iit.edu
Tue Nov 18 13:04:32 CST 2008

Dear all,
         Welcome you all to the Math Tea organized by SIAM Student
Chapter at IIT. This week, we will continue our biweekly math tea event.
Take a break from you busy schedule and have a chat with your
colleagues. Some Chinese snacks and food will be provided. Look
forward to see you then.

Math Tea,  Room 106, E1 Building, 4:30pm, Wednesday, Nov 19th.

Thank you very much. See you all tomorrow.

Cheers,

Ben Niu        3128230068
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter