[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Weekly Problem Competition

Weekly Problems weeklyproblem at math.iit.edu
Mon Nov 10 21:40:09 CST 2008

Dear Math Club Members:

This is a reminder that the SIAM IIT chapter will honerly introduce
Brittany Booton, the Ph.D candidate in Coll.Math.Ed, to present all of the
solutions of the previous weekly problem at the weekly meeting of Math
club on Wednesday. Any one who has got the right answer or not is welcomed
and recommended to take this advantage of listening her presentation to
get the clue of solving the applied math problems. And if you have some
new ideas or suggestions of the weekly problem competition, please bring
them. We will have our volunteers to be there and listen to you carefully.

Best Wishes

Math Weekly Problem Team