[ugrads] Math Jeopardy

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Tue May 6 18:03:31 CDT 2008

Dear Students,

Math Jeopardy is once again being played at MathFest! The game will be
held on Wednesday, July 30th, hosted by Mike Berry of the University of
Tennessee.

As you know, this year MathFest is in Madison, Wisconsin. If you are
planning to attend the Mathfest (see below) and would like to form a team
for this quiz competition, please write back to me. Each team must have 4
members.

Hemanshu