[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] ISMAA Trip

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Wed Mar 26 14:08:09 CDT 2008

Good.  One thing I want to add:

Hey everyone!  It is urgent for you to decide whether you will go
ASAP, since hotel reservations at Days Inn are due _tomorrow_, and to
get funding from the math department I need to know how many people
are going.

Also, this is the best conference/contest all year!

--
Michael J. Pelsmajer             http://www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206       pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology         (312)567-5344
Chicago, IL 60616