[ugrads] Fwd: Chicago Undergraduate Research Symposium

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Thu Mar 6 17:45:14 CST 2008

Dear undergrad math students, Hopefully you have seen the announcement
from Prof. Kaul for the poster competition that the department is
holding on April 14.  Here is another opportunity to present your work
here at IIT, the host for this year's CAURS.

Dear professors, CAURS needs judges.  Please contact Xuan Kang if you
can help.