[ugrads] Actuarial Examinations

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:21:16 CST 2008

Dear Students,

The Math club at North Central College in Naperville (a suburb of Chicago)
is organizing a panel discussion on how to prepare for Actuarial
Examinations. Three of their students who have successfully completed the
first actuarial exam will discuss how to prepare for the exams, how to
utilize your college coursework as your prepare for the exams, and will
talk about applying for internships in the actuarial field.

Date:  Wednesday, March 5 at 5pm
Place: Goldspohn Hall, North Central College, Naperville

Public Transport: NC College is located three blocks south of the
Naperville stop on the BNSF Metra Line (which you can catch from Downtown
Chicago, see http://metrarail.com/Sched/bn/bn.shtml ).

If you have any interest in pursuing Actuarial studies, I would strongly
recommend taking advantage of this opportunity. If you need any further
information regarding this event, please write back to me.

best regards,
Hemanshu