[ugrads] Meet potential new Camras students

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:50:10 CST 2008

Hi everyone,

            Now that I finally know the schedule for the Camras weekend
(today and tomorrow), I can make some plans.

1.	I'm planning to go to lunch tomorrow (Friday) at noon with the three
students who are here for applied math. It would be nice if we could add two
or three current students to this group.
2.	There is a "Department Session" from 12:45-1:50 also tomorrow in E1
242 during which I'm supposed to tell these kids about our department.
Again, it would be nice if we could have a couple of current students show
up. I'm sure you guys have information to share that is at least as valuable
as what I can say.

Please let me know if you can join us for either of these events.

            Thank you very much,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu  or fass at math.iit.edu