[ugrads] Fwd: Summer 08 CSL Dean Undergraduate Research Scholarship

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Feb 18 22:04:42 CST 2008

Dear AM faculty and undergraduate students,

If you missed the deadline last week to nominate/apply for the CSL
summer student scholarships for undergraduates, I would encourage you
to apply in the next few days.  If you have questions, please contact
Prof. Khan or me.  Students that are interested should contact
potential faculty supervisors.