[ugrads] Math Club

Anthony Parrillo parrant at iit.edu
Tue Feb 12 23:21:34 CST 2008

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that there will be no meeting tomorrow, 2/13,
during lunch.  We will however be having a joint meeting with the
graduate students to kick off this semester and the induction of the
SIAM chapter at IIT on Friday Night at 7:30pm in one of the E1 rooms.
We will be watching the movie "N is a number."  Snacks and drinks will
be provided, please feel free to come and go as you like, bring
friends, even bring a snack.  Hope to see you Friday Night.

-Tony
Math Club President