[ugrads] Election Result for SIAM Student Chapter at IIT

Ben Niu nben at iit.edu
Fri Feb 8 15:23:57 CST 2008

Dear all,
        This afternoon, we held an election at Room 123 in Engineering Building. Our graduate student and some undergraduate students showed up for the election. The following is the election result:
President:  Ben Niu
Vice-President: Yizhi Zhang
Secretary: Apana Poddar
Treasurer:  Jiarui Yang
We will have one Undergraduate Representative selected from Math Club.
The first student committee will immediately start to make plan for this semster. Thank you for all your support.
Cheers,

Ben Niu 3128230068