[ugrads] Election for SIAM Student Chapter Committee

Ben Niu nben at iit.edu
Thu Feb 7 10:16:40 CST 2008

Dear all,
         As in the previous email, we need to hold an election for our new student organization SIAM Student Chapter. This is an important event for our first graduate student organization in math department, please join us to vote the student committee who will be responsible for organizing all kinds of activities beneficial to our student community.
         There are four positions needed to vote as the requirement of SIAM. President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. And there are four proposed candidate, they are :
Ben Niu(PhD 2nd year student),
Yizhi Zhang(Master 1st year student),
Jiarui Yang(Phd 1st year student),
Aparna Poddar(MMF 1st year student)
Our election will be at 1:00pm on Friday, 8th Feb. Please come 10 minutes earlier, we will meet at Room 129, Engineering 1 Building. Thank you very much for your support. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Cheers,

Ben Niu 3128230068