[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] NSA summer programs

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Aug 28 12:38:20 CDT 2008

The National Security Agency has several summer programs.  Only
U.S.Citizens may apply.  Applications are due on October 15.

See: <http://www.nsa.gov/careers/students_1.cfm>
  Mathematics Summer Employment Program (MSEP)
  Graduate Mathematics Program (GMP)
  (and more)

You'll probably need faculty recommendations, and you should ask your
professors for these a few weeks before the deadline.

If you're going to apply, please tell me.  I might be able to help.

(More about summer programs:
<http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/research/student/summer.shtml>.)

--
Michael J. Pelsmajer             http://www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206       pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology         (312)567-5344