[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] IPRO, Fall 2008

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Apr 21 21:48:55 CDT 2008

Next semester we will continue the IPRO 330 whose main focus is to
build a quality website to help Chicago Public Schools kids with their
Science Fair (math centered/inspired) projects.

Students interested in joining this IPRO should contact either Prof.
Fasshauer or me by Friday, Apr. 21.

In order to maintain a balanced enrollment of majors from all fields
(as demanded by the IPRO Office) we need to assemble a list of
everyone interested, and then issue permits based on these guidelines.

For more information you can talk to students currently in the IPRO or
take a look at the website http://math.iit.edu/~ScienceFair/.

--
Michael J. Pelsmajer http://www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206 pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology (312)567-5344