[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Math Club Meetings for the Week

Lucas Park lpark2 at iit.edu
Mon Apr 21 11:31:31 CDT 2008

This week is going to be a little different than normal.

There is no scheduled meeting on Wednesday due to other outstanding (and
interesting talks) that are scheduled this week.

First on Tuesday, we have Janos Pach. More information is available at....
http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/colloquia/abstracts/JanosPach.shtml

And the regularly scheduled meeting is being moved to Thursday where we
have a talk by William Yslas Velez "My Life as a Mathematician", with
additional information...
http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/colloquia/abstracts/velez_mathclub.shtml

If any of you have questions, please feel free with ask, I will respond
as soon as possible.

Also a facebook group...Math Club-IIT has been created, please join, we
can use it to also put out a schedule and information in the future.

Enjoy,

Lucas Park