[ugrads] Weekly Problem Contest & Math Contest

Weekly Problems weeklyproblem at math.iit.edu
Fri Apr 18 16:56:49 CDT 2008

Dear All,

we continue our Weekly Problem contest, and a new problem for this week is
placed on the web http://math.iit.edu/~weeklyproblem/
We encourage everyone to participate.

Also, we are glad to announce that on Wednesday, May 7th, 2008, during
Math Club
meetings time, 12:50-1:40, we will have an in class (written) Math
Contest. Any undergraduate is welcome to participate. Please mark
your calendar, and feel free to spread the word among your friends who may
be interested in the contest.

Finally, on May 8th, we will have the department BBQ, around noon
time, where everyone is invited. Moreover, during the BBQ we will
announce the winners of both, weekly problems and Math Contest. Well, to
be precise, we will also give the corresponding prizes, so please join us.

Thanks for your interest,

Weekly Problem Team.