[ugrads] Menger Event Announcement/Volunteers

Anthony Parrillo parrant at iit.edu
Mon Apr 7 20:14:50 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Sorry to send out yet another email, but I wanted to announce that
next Monday (and Tuesday) is the Menger Fest, a big event in the
Applied Mathematics department.  Our normal Math Club meeting will be
held on Monday instead of Wednesday.  Also, the department is looking
for some volunteers to help out with the following schedule of events:
12:45 campus tour

1:45 Reception

2:35 Viewing of Research Posters

3:15 Department Research Presentation

4:30 Lecture

5:40 Presentation of Scholarship Award

6:00 Dinner

All events will be in the MTCC on April 14th.  We will also need help
getting the guests to the various events, with the Registration table
and with other things that might come up.

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, and EMAIL GLADYS COLLINS IF YOU
CAN VOLUNTEER (collinsg at iit.edu)  Thank you!

-Tony