[ugrads] Department Poster Competition

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Tue Apr 1 16:30:38 CDT 2008

Dear Students,

For those of you thinking of participating in the poster competition: Here
are some useful websites-

http://miu.med.unsw.edu.au/downloads.htm
gives lots of powerpoint templates that you can download and use to write
your own poster,

http://www.ncsu.edu/project/posters/NewSite/
gives lots of good advice about making an effective poster, including
some examples.

Please try to have your poster file ready by early next week. Joe Millham
in the department office will help you with the printing of the poster. If
you need any help using photoshop, Joe might be able to help you with
that. But do not wait for the last few days to ask for help. Start working
on your poster now.

If you haven't sent me an email confirming your participation, please do
so right away.

Hemanshu