[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Guest speaker tomorrow: Actuary

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Tue Apr 1 10:36:47 CDT 2008

Dear Mathclub members and others that may be interested,

This Wednesday we will be having a math/career talk given by Israel
Krakowski. He works for an actuarial firm called Travelers. The talk
will not be mathematically challenging. It will cover a description of
what an actuary does, requirements to get into the field, and other
aspects of the career.

It would be good to attend if you are curious about other fields to go
into with a math degree. Plus we will have pizza and pop!!

Rick Matusiewicz