[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] first math club meeting

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Sat Sep 1 09:10:37 CDT 2007

Hi.  Let's meet at 12:50pm Wednesday, September 5.  I'll get room in E1
on the 1st floor.  We'll order pizza and talk about upcoming possible
activities (including future weekly meetings).  Maybe we can hear a bit
about mathy stuff people did over the summer (Jon, Kevin V, Hannah,
more?) and/or try a couple math contest problems, depending on time.

(Misc Info http://math.iit.edu/interest/mathclub.html )

See you then!

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344